Data privacy is of great importance to Feels so Vintage and we want to be open and transparent about the processing of your personal data.
We therefore have a policy, which explains how your personal data are processed and protected.
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
Feels so Vintage is the administrator of the personal data you provide us and is responsible for your personal data under the applicable data protection law.
Markerkant 12 05-04
Chamber of Commerce number: 67934323
VAT number: NL188422870B01
Personal data that we process
Feels so Vintage processes personal data about you by using our services and / or by providing this information to us. Below is an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- telephone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across various websites (eg because this company is part of an ad network)
- IP address
- Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via email@example.com, then we will delete this information.
Why we need data
Feels so Vintage processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To be able to call you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Allow you to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Feels so Vintage also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
How long we store data
Feels so Vintage will not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. Our storage period (s) are:
|Data / Goal||Billing||Marketing||Tax retention|
|Website visit data||–||1yr||–|
1) No later than 12 months after the last service was taken.
Sharing with others
Feels so Vintage only provides third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Mapping website visit
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are for example advertisers and / or social media companies.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for access, correction or deletion to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. In this copy we ask you to blacken your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. Feels so Vintage will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks. You can also reach us via:
Address: Markerkant 12 05-04
What are your rights?
Right for access:
You have the right to request information at any time about the personal data we hold about you. You can contact Feels so Vintage who can provide this personal information via e-mail.
Right for portability:
When Feels so Vintage processes your personal data in an automated manner on the basis of your consent or on the basis of an agreement, you have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured, generally used and machine-readable format, transferred to you or to a third party. other party. This only applies to the personal data that you have provided to us.
Right for correction:
You have the right to request the correction of your personal data when they are incorrect, including the right to complete incomplete personal data.
If you have an account with Feels so Vintage, you can change your personal details on your account page.
Right to be deleted:
You have the right to delete the personal data processed by Feels so Vintage at any time, except in the following situations:
- You have an ongoing business with customer service
- You have an outstanding order that has not yet or partially been delivered
- You have a not yet settled debt at Feels so Vintage, regardless of the payment method
- You are suspected of having misused our services in the past four years or you have misused our services in the past four years
- Your debt has been transferred to a third party in the past three years or to deceased customers in the past year
- Your credit application has been rejected in the last three months
- if you have made a purchase, we will retain your personal data in connection with your transaction for the benefit of the accounting rules
The right to object to processing on the basis of a legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest of Feels so Vintage. Feels so Vintage will not continue to process personal data unless we can prove a legal basis for the process that weighs heavier than your interests and rights or as a result of legal claims.
The right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profile analysis for direct marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to receive direct marketing, you can:
- follow the instructions in every marketing email
- change the settings of your account in our newsletter
Right for restriction:
You have the right to request Feels so Vintage to limit the processing of your personal data in the following circumstances:
- if you object to a processing based on a legitimate interest of Feels so Vintage, Feels so Vintage limits any processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
- if you have submitted a claim that your personal data are incorrect, Feels so Vintage should limit any processing of such data pending verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- if the processing is unlawful, you can object to the removal of your personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data
- if Feels so Vintage no longer needs the personal data, but the personal data is necessary for you to submit defensive legal claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
We take data protection very seriously. That is why we have a dedicated customer service that addresses your questions regarding your above rights. You can always reach our employees via email@example.com.
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
If you are of the opinion that Feels so Vintage does not process your personal data correctly, you can contact us. You also have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Updates to our privacy statement:
It is possible that our privacy statement needs to be updated. The latest version of the privacy statement is always available on our website. We make all material changes to the privacy statement known, for example with regard to the purpose of the use of your personal data, the identity of the Controller (administrator) or your rights.
Feels so Vintage takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or firstname.lastname@example.org. Feels so Vintage has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an additional security (addition to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the linked IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have this signature checked automatically. In this way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.